07 June 2012

A busy day again

So on Wednesday, we went to the Musee d'Orsay. Pictures weren't allowed. :(
Then we went to the opera house and Meghan and I went inside a cute little sweet shop and I bought cookies for M. Muller. He is the one who planned out my stay for the extra two weeks. While inside, I needed a lot of help from one of the workers. He asked me where I was from and I told him the United States. Then he told me "Tu parle bien francais," which means that he thought I spoke french well!!!! After that, we went to the perfume museum where I bought a tiny bottle of authentic french perfume. After that we had some free time, then went to dinner, then took a boat ride along the Seine at sunset. It was amazing!!!!!

Here are some photos from the day.


Sacre Coeur from a clock at Musee d'Orsay.


The cute sweet shop we visited.


The opera house.


A neat church we visited. It was called St. Madeleine.


The west side of Paris from the boat.


The "most beautiful bridge in Paris" at sunset.


The outside of Musee d'Orsay.

2 comments:

  1. what kind of cookies did ya get? Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were like soft-ish cookies. I dont know, the ones that are really fragile and fall apart easily but are sweet but not too sweet. Some had nutella in the middle. Really yummy and not too expensive.

    ReplyDelete