27 June 2012

These are a few of the strangest things

Well, I've seen a bunch of strange stuff while in France. Here's the stuff I managed to get a picture of.


These are the exit signs. I guess people in France can walk through/in walls.


These are the crosswalk signs. When the man turns green, you can cross. I find it funny that he is walking, when our crosswalk men just stand there.


This is a bridge where people who are in love put their names on padlocks, then lock it to the bridge and throw the key into the Seine.


Asians are everywhere in Paris. I took this picture because I liked all the colors, very typical of the Chinese tourists. It's a pretty good pic, if I do say so myself.


Look closely. The lady has a mustache; it's not graffiti. The ad says Art, Love, Fashion. Strange.


A church we visited that sort of doubled as an art museum.


A levitating truck under the Eiffel Tower. Strange.


The girl in the middle has really crazy hair. Lol, very crazy.


There was some sort of festival going on, and this guy was chasing people around with a squirrel looking thing on a stick. Weird.


Europeans know how it's done. When you open up your gas tank, there is a little spot to put the cap so you don't forget it. Wish my jeep had one of those.


Snails and slugs everywhere!!!!


Dun-nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh BATMAN! Sorry Batman, passage prohibited.


Maureen and Adelaide went swimming in a lake. Maureen was so wet, she took there tank top off and held it out the window to dry. Silly Mo!


This is barley. That's not that strange. it's the way the French pronounce barley that is funny. 
It's sort of like "bawrl-ley." Lol.
That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment