25 June 2012

Quelle coïncidence

I finally had time to look for something that has been lingering in the back of my mind since the day we went to Centre Pompidou.
So, Wednesday, June 4th, I saw this woman in Paris at the Centre Pompidou playing some strange instrument. 


It reminded me of a video I once watched of Jason Mraz playing with a lady in Paris. 

Start at 2:00. Look closely at around 5:14 


Are you thinking what I'm thinking? OMG!
I <3 Jason Mraz! Can't wait for his concert at Red Rocks in September!

4 comments:

  1. Yay sissy!! I'm excited for the concert too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Maureen, and you know how in France how i asked you if i could load some of your pics from your camera onto my flashdrive and then never got to it? well, i was wondering if we could see each other sometime and do that and also maybe use that thing you said you had so i could load my pictures onto my computer, cause i'm pretty sure i lost my cord that connects the two. Sorry that's a lot to ask and if you can't cause you're busy that's totally fine. but i'm sure i will be with adelaide, hermance and matt doing things soon, so maybe you could come with and then we could deal with the picture thing.
    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maureen. Just name a time and date you want to do that. I am mostly free in the afternoons. Just let me know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idk yet, but i will just message you here as soon as Ade gets back to me, because we all want to meet up, you, Matt and moi. Soooooo I will get back to you

    ReplyDelete