24 June 2012

Saying goodbye to the home I once loved


Goodbye Famille Maréchal (Aimé, Jean-Luc, Pauline and Odile). You have been so kind to me. Thank you so much for everything.


Goodbye Malans. You have provided me with a nice place to stay. I loved the greenness and lovely rocks.


Goodbye Franche-Compte bell towers. Um . . . Let's try this again . . . stupid truck! 


Goodbye Franche-Compte bell towers. I have enjoyed your uniqueness.



Goodbye France from the ground. You have left me with many amazing memories. (This was the last view of France from Switzerland. We flew out of Geneva and had a hard time emotionally when crossing the Swiss border. We told ourselves not to turn our back on France until we couldn't see it anymore. Maybe that's why my back hurts.)


Goodbye France. Hope to see you soon. (This was the view of the north coast and the English Channel. The French call it La Manche which literally means the sleeve.)

No comments:

Post a Comment