21 June 2012

I did it!!!

So, I didn't do the Silver Star at Europa Park.

Instead, I did the Blue Fire, which according to most people, would be worse because of the launching from 0 to 100 kmph in 2.5 seconds and the numerous corkscrews. But I liked it.

I didn't do Silver Star because it is practically like free falling. Blue fire only had one large drop but it wasn't as big as Silver Star.

We also went on the wooden coaster, many water rides, and a motion simulator thing that made it look like you were upsidedown, when in reality, it was the walls around you.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. The internet is always down. And I have been busy.

On Monday I went with Pauline to enroll her in school for next year. Then in the afternoon, we went to a party type thing, mostly just a hangout, where I got to learn more about french teenagers.

On Tuesday, we tourned Adelaide's great uncles workshop. He invented a bunch of machines that cut wood. He makes wooden tools and handles. We also toured a brewery in Malans. Pauline and I went on a bike ride around Malans. Then, we went to Chateau de Joux which is near the Swiss border. It was pretty cool. We descended 212 steps and heard some cool legends. After that, we returned home and went out to eat. I got the boite chade which is salad, ham (which I gave to someone else), potates and a box of round cheese that you are supposed to dip the potatoes in. Very yummy.

Wednesday was Europa Park.

Today is Thursday and I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing. Can't believe today is my last full day in France!!! Thank you everyone who helped me get here. I have really had the time of my life and wish I could stay longer. Stay tuned: after my return, I plan to post more pics that I didn't post earlier and write about more things that I did. See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment