08 June 2012

It's nine o'clock on a saturday...

Ok, actually it is Friday but I do love Billy Joel. And the regular crowd is shuffling in.

Matt, Maureen and I are waiting in the lobby for M. Muller to come and get us. His target time is 9:30 but there is a metro strike so the traffic is like quadrupled.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone! I'm having so much fun and we are so ready to go to the countryside and escape the hustle and bustle of the city. I was told that I get to go to school with Pauline, my pen pal, on Saturday I think. (yes they go to school on Saturday and school is still in session.) Then I'm not sure what else I will do.

UPDATE: never mind. I am going to school with Pauline on Monday.

I'm excited to be around people who don't speak English. Paris has definitely built up my confidence in speaking French.

That's all for now. And by the way, these keyboards are really funky. If I type normally, it looks like this: Hello ;y nq;z is qnjolennq; instead of Hello my name is anjolenna. But I'm getting used to it. Bye for now!

1 comment: