05 June 2012

From the top of the world

We went to the Eiffel Tower today, or yesterday, I suppose, its actually Wednesday morning as I write this.. IT WAS AMAZING! We also saw Pere Lachaise cemetery and the red light district. and yes, we were set free right in front of Moulin Rouge! After dinner, which was veggies and rice again, we went up to Montmartre to see Sacre Coeur. It was incroyable!

Here are some photos!


At the bottom of the top of the world!


At the top of the world!


I think I'm almost 281 meters tall!



This is for my sister Myardi! RIP James Douglas Morrison.


Me and Maureen at the wind thing outside Moulin Rouge!



Sacre Coeur. Sorry, no pics inside.


We have been riding the Metro a lot. Look mom, no hands!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Sissy!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Hurray sissy!!!!! :))))))))) :D

    I love you!!
    Love,
    Myardi

    ReplyDelete